James Thomas PixelLine Micro E LED Batten
The PixelLine Micro E is a compact version of the PixelLine 1044. Great for Truss toning, uplighting and creating visually impacting effects, the Micro E has endless uses.
The Pixelline Micro-E is a sixth of the length of the 1044.
We currently have 12 units available flightcased in Six's and these are priced as below:
- Set of 1 units: £180+vat each.
- Set of 12 units: £260 discount for set of 12 @ £1900+vat for set (equating to £158.33+vat each).
Please see extra images below (click to enlarge) of our ex-rental James Thomas Engineering Pixel Line Micro E LED Batten:
- 174 high intensity red, green and blue LEDs
- 16.7 million colour combinations
- Beam angle 20Â° conical as standar
- New built in effects generator, capable of more than 1000 effects
- Up to 29 channels of effects control
- Independent DMX start address for the effects generator
- Programmable offset for synchronising effects over multiple fixtures
- DMX 512 digital input/output with 3 or 9 channel RGB mode
- Provides an alternative projection medium for video manipulation software
- Factory reset option
- Control via external source or stand alone master/slave
- PowerCon 20 Amp chassis mounted input and output sockets fitted
- Neutrix 5pin DMX chassis mounted input and output sockets fitted
- Auto setting power input 100 - 250V AC
- Yoke supplied as standard for ease of hanging or floor standing
- Low power consumption (25 watts) virtually no heat generated
- Silent convection cooling system
- Robust metal construction
- Black powder coating as standard, other colours available to order
- Dimensions 205mm (L) x 84mm (H) x 167mm (D) - 155mm (H) with yoke
- Weight 2.4kg with yoke (1.9kg without)
- IP20 rated